We will provide a comprehensive consultation to help identify gaps and opportunities in your energy program. We can offer a suite of services both on the supply and demand side of your total energy spend.
On the supply side we can:
1. Audit your energy bills to identify billing errors and savings opportunities.
2. In deregulated electric markets assist with the RFP process to ensure that all possibilities are considered such as block pricing, block and index, full requirement, etc. Each energy user has its own specific usage profile and 'one shoe size' will not fit everyone. FM Energy Consulting is experienced in identifying optimal electric pricing strategies.
3. Evaluate opportunities for income generation through Demand Response.
4. Evaluate electric cost reduction opportunities through use of time of use and interruptible rates.
5. Assist you with negotiating with your local utility for economic incentive or load retention rates.
On the demand side we can:
1. Determine if Combined Heat Power (CHP) opportunities should be pursued.
2. Determine if alternative energy solutions should be considered such as solar or wind.
3. If alternative energy solutions are viable, we can work with you to develop your contract for either a self financed solution or a Power Purchase Agreement arrangement.
4. Work with you to identify opportunities with compressed air, VFD's, lighting.5. In conjunction with the above, we can work with you to determine the availability of subsidies from local utilities or state and/or local agencies.
On the regulatory side:
1. FM Energy Consulting has significant experience in regulatory matters which impact large users of energy. This is from decades of experience of representing a large Corporation on advocacy groups in over 15 states. We would be pleased to represent your interests on any of those groups.
We want you and your firm to have an optimal energy strategy. FM Energy Consulting has decades of experience in the energy arena. Give us a call to explore opportunities and find out what we have to offer.